• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Puck + Brackets

Bear55

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm, varmints. Work scheduled a con-call from 3-6 today, looks like I will head home early and watch the game on mute shocked

Back to some level of seriousness, Wilcox looks like hes starting to return to form. Figure you need a hot goalie for at least 2, if not 3 of the tourney games.

Unsure if Iafallo will play for the Dogs today. He's missed 6 straight with mono.

LOL Pier...you are gonna love the new name and mascot!

And I agree on Wilcox....he seems to be getting back to form after a so-so season and he could be the difference maker in the gopher run. Both my kids opted to not attend the Harvard of the Midwest - UND wink like both my wife and I did but at least my daughter is a UM alum and my son went to college in North Carolina (chose golf over hockey)

gophs need to put wilcox in....what....that is wilcox? wilcox has reverted back to his hoover days he's had this season...dogs need to throw it at the net from everywhere at this point...and poor d coverage Skjei standing not covering, Reilly coming in late and knocks it in.

4-zip to a healthy Dog team after 2 periods. Gophers are going to have to have a history making third period... nice listening to speechless Gopher announcers..Go Dogs!

4-1 Bulldogs! Final... Dogs move on, there is hockey to listen to here at Lake Iwanttobethere tomorrow

Just woke up and figured that I would quick check the scores. I wonder if the concierge could locate me kilt at this late hour to put a proper prospective on this bracket buster. Go Sioux.

Managed to get back to sleep and woke up to see the run for number 8 is in full steam mode. Game should be starting shortly after the end of the concert tonite. Walked by a sports book yesterday. Should have layed £20 on it. Haven't decided on bangers and mash or a rasher of bacon. Save the haggis for the rodents. Go Sioux.

Well my bracket is officially busted. I guess I should use intelligence when filling it out over being a fan.

Gophers team is going to be dismantled this off-season. Way to go guys come back because of "unfinished business"? What an embarrassment.

Thanks for the beat down dogs, pretty terrible year for the Gophs all things considered, they had all the makings of a contender. Clearly the pressure and competition of the Big Ten conference got to them. laugh

Go Dogs, Mavs, Huskies.

Managed to get back to sleep and woke up to see the run for number 8 is in full steam mode. Game should be starting shortly after the end of the concert tonite. Walked by a sports book yesterday. Should have layed £20 on it. Haven't decided on bangers and mash or a rasher of bacon. Save the haggis for the rodents. Go Sioux.

For Sioux's sake, Whatever you do stay out of the ol' U S of A till this thing is over!

And for a bonus the Wild will have that playoff spot wrapped up when you return.

I had the gophers playing a good hard fought game and barely squeezing by, but when you play a lazy style of defense not picking up open players around the net your gonna get a beat down like the dogs proved. The game brought back memories of the Holy cross game, Un prepared and 0 heart.

Not a huge surprise when the Gophers do damage in the NCAA's they play solid D or better yet NHL caliber D in their lineup. However those kinds of things are harder to see when the kids are still in college.

Onto the other hated school in Boston, the Terriers. Ok I don't hate them as much as BC. Going to be a tough game to win.

Torn in the Huskies v Huskies game. Still glad another Mn school advances. NCHC is 3/3 so far, still the other 3 to play on the other half of the bracket.

I really like UMD's chance to run the table. I know you have heard it all before but the DOGS are really a fast group and speed kills and makes up for a lot of mistakes. They have a talented goalie that can make the big save. They are finally healthy as a group and the big thing is they have played I believe the toughest schedule in the nation this past season. Having the D get involved in the goal scoring yesterday comes at the perfect time. After saying all that I hope I don't jinx them and they come out on top this afternoon.