• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A group of about 10 of us are heading to Waubay this coming Friday morning and I was wondering if anyone had any new reports. Not looking for hot spots just a general fishing report.

Thank you for the help..

Call Sportsman Cove in Webster they do a pretty good job at keeping up on the fishing reports.

Doug at Sportsman Cove will have up to date info. There is a blizzard moving through the area up that way last night and into today. I imagine with the fresh snow and strong winds there may be some drifting etc taking place at some of the landings. I am sure most will be opened up by the weekend but may make traveling on the ice difficult.

A group of about 10 of us are heading to Waubay this coming Friday morning and I was wondering if anyone had any new reports. Not looking for hot spots just a general fishing report.

Thank you for the help..

How was the fishing?