• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Foam Core Carbon Fiber Grips

Riley is the place to go. I've read in other forums that he can be hard to reach. However, whenever I order from him on-line, my orders are always promptly shipped. I've never had the need to talk to him first.

That being said, it is possible to make them with components from other sources. Google around and you'll find sources for carbon fiber sleeving and 2 part, 6lb. expanding foam. You can use PVC pipe for molds. It's messy but it worked for me. Only issue I had was air pockets in the finished foam. I just go to Riley now.

Otherwise contact one of our moderators, A.W.Wolfram, and perhaps he can build some for you. He's been one of the leaders out there when it comes to carbon fiber grips.

Thanks Chad. I sent A.W. Wolfram a message. I've seen pics of his grips and they look great.

When you order from Riley, do you order the materials to make your own or do you order his hard core grips to go? I want to order a couple of his signature series spin split grip on the SK2 seats, but I want to order it with the trigger on the seat because it's going to be a casting rod. Also, I want to buy another full grip for a spinning rod, but I want it shaped a bit different. I was hoping to be able to talk to him about it before I ordered since I can't find a spot on the order form to submit notes or directions.