• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance and lakemaster

Deemo

Question

Fishing Hotspots already works on lowrance. Sooner or later we will all be able to get lakemaster on their units also. will the Lakemaster stuff come on a card like the hotspots? The hotspots one seems to have a better lake list. Any opinions? Which is more accurate.

Next one is the deal where they want to sell me the gps pack when i buy my X-15MT
Why should i do that? It will take up half my sonar screen. Why shouldnt I get one of their standalone Gps units. The price is about the same and the screens are huge. They work with the Hotspots card and i think they will work with the lakemaster.
Anyone know for sure?

3 answers to this question

No that isnt the same question. they talk about custom maps for single lakes. I am talking about the FISHING HOTSPOTS MAPS. They come on the MMC cards. Plug and go.

I will be buying a 15-mt soon. Why should I spend the extra $300 to get GPS on it so I can use fishing hotspots or lakemaster for that matter if I could buy one of these

Eagle Intellimap 320(GPS)=$350
Lowrance Globalmap =$400
Low Globalmap 3000MT =$500
Why should I waste half of my sonar screen when I could get the eagle for 50bucks more? Is there something Im missing here?

Deemo- you should look at both and purchase which ever setup you like the best. For me it is a lot easier to have all the info on one screen of one unit. It would be hard for me to watch two separate units as well as drive the boat and fish. Yes the split screen is only half as big.