• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Better Call Saul

Bryce

I agree with the slow start, but it got better by the end and the last 15 minutes were where it started to come together for me in terms of what they show might look like. I'll tune in again tonight and see where it goes, but I have faith it will be a good show based on the production crew and the actors I've seen so far. I think people think of how great BB was, but there were some clunky episodes of that along the way, too, and it took a while to develop.

Thought the show was great, especially the whole first trial scene with his "knuckleheads" and then the prosecutor playing the tape LOL.

At the beginning I was a little [PoorWordUsage]? The whole cinnabon thing, I thought he worked at Cinnabon before he was a lawyer? When he popped the tape in then I remembered from BB where he was going.

I think this is going to be a real good show overall, at least I have high hopes for it

I was skeptical of this one when I heard about it, because I really liked Saul in BB... and didn't want them to ruin it for me.

Finally made some time to catch the first and second episodes last week, I had no reason to be skeptical. They've done a lot of good things with it so far... hope they keep it up

Really good episode last night. I was on the fence after Eps 1 and 2...as much as I like Saul's character, I needed a sense that this was going somewhere, and we got there last night. He's a brilliant actor and steals every scene he's in. I would say I'm in for the ride, now.

I've caught the first two episodes so far, and its alright. I have high expectations after my addiction to Breaking Bad, so I hope it holds up!! grin I will have to watch episode 3 tonight.

I think, as hard as it is, a person has to separate this show from BB. It will never live up to that type of hype, but I understand where you're coming from. Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed, but I think the show is trending in the right direction now...

Well...huh. Seems like last night's show was a step back again. It wasn't terrible, but it didn't seem to accomplish much. Not sure what to make of it. It was funny at times, but I am expecting more at this point. I'm pretty well along for the ride so I'll stick it out, but I feel like maybe I missed the punch line last night...?

Strong episode tonight. Very well written. I like how the show has gotten away from Breaking Bad after the first couple episodes. Inevitable that they will have to dip into it from time to time but hope writers keep on this main path.