• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota results available on line now!

bluehat28

Can't answer all our question nut the shot size requirement is due to hunter safety. People hiding in the bushes with decoys trying to sound like a turkey. The seasons are to limit hunter density as well as limit harvest during the early seasons when turkeys are more vulnerable.

Toms fighting by my neighbors feeder this AM, lots of fluffed up toms gobbling like crazy also, it was like Hagler vs. John the beast mugabi, feathers flying had to stop and take that in for a minute, really cool and really cold this AM and the birds could've cared less as I sat there maybe 30 yards away, really cool to hear birds gobble with the windows up and radio off.

Hopefully someone can answer why the lottery deadline is January 9th ? Meaning why so early ? Took 1 month to get the congratulations ? Why isn't it later like March 1st ? We'd all know by APril 1st ? It would help me pick a zone better.

Personally, I want to know ASAP so I can plan vacation time and also be able to plan dates for out of state hunts as well. The earlier the better as far as I'm concerned.

And the earlier the worse as now I have no shot of doing a C hunt like I drew for. Ripping up my congratulations card at the moment. Boss man is recanting my vacation time and with a May 9th fishing opener scratch the otc tag.