• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shrimp poor boys.

Must have had a few beers with the Poor boys cuz I have never has sole slaw before how does that taste? LOL I can see a lot of lights on the lake last night and tonight so I hope you are catching something.

should have typed soul slaw, not sole slaw...

tried humps in 18-25 Thursday and Friday, no go. Caught 4 in two different spots on north shore drop off in 20 feet. All on Swedish Pimple, silver tipped with fathead, us other two wouldn't switch. Two sets of neighbors got blanked also on Lake X and on Leech.

Not too many fish showed on vexilar after the perch left us alone. Last night we did have a vexilar, marcum, and Lowrance depth finder in fish house and nobody argued about who's was better.