• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend: Trained assassin?

LMITOUT

Quote:
Kurt Busch repeatedly denied allegations made by his former girlfriend Monday afternoon during the third day of a protective order hearing filed against him in Kent County (Del.). Court, according to the Wilmington (Del.) News Journal.

Busch’s ex-girlfriend, Patricia Driscoll, seeks the order that would bar Busch from contacting her.

Busch said on the stand that he thinks Driscoll is a trained assassin, according to News Journal reporter Jon Offredo, who reported Busch’s comments in a series of tweets. Driscoll is a consultant to Frontline Defense Systems, which specializes in hardware and software components to solve specific problems in the intelligence collection and operational support arenas, according to its web site.

Offredo tweeted that Busch said while on the stand that he still thinks Driscoll is a trained assassin, who kills/has killed drug lords. When asked how he thought he’d fare in an altercation with her, Busch said “I knew she could take me down at any moment,’’ according to Offredo.

Quote:
Several people testified during the hearing, including Busch, that Driscoll claimed she was a trained assassin who had killed people, including drug lords. While on the stand, Busch said Driscoll claimed that Jessica Chastain's character in the movie Zero Dark Thirty was partly based on her and other females working in counterintelligence and defense.

When Hardin asked how he'd fare in a physical confrontation, Busch said he knew she could overpower him.

"I knew she could take me down at any moment," Busch said.

Asked why, he said, "Because she is a badass."

Ummm. What?

Quote:
A trained assassin?

“She’s a badass,” said Busch, who stands 5’11 and weighs 150 pounds compared to Driscoll’s 5’1” muscular frame. “I know she could take me down at any moment.”

Busch testified that he believes Driscoll is a trained assassin and an operative for the U.S. Government. He said she has shown him photos on her cell phone of people she claimed to have killed that had been shot in the head. On the night the two first met, Busch already knew that Driscoll ran the Armed Forces Foundation charity but he also learned that she “had a defense company and worked for the government in different capacities.”

“It was exciting,” Busch said. “I had never met a mercenary before. She showed me photos of dead people shot in the head sitting in a Suburban. She said she was a sniper and responsible for the head shots at a really far distance and had different identities that she used.”

Busch said there was a public side to Driscoll’s life and her defense company, which specializes in ground sensor technology that can differentiate between an animal, a vehicle and a human, all while sending that information to intelligence gatherers fighting human trafficking and drug smuggling along the Texas-Mexico border.

And then there was a secret side, which he got a glimpse of during a behind-the-scenes red carpet tour of the Fort Bragg military base. That base houses the military’s special operations forces.

“It’s a tough subject to bring up,” he said. “I respect the capacity she works in, to kill people. I was led to believe early on it was long range then it turned into more of close combat kills.”

Busch said Driscoll told him that her goal was to generate an income with her defense company but she “worked side jobs killing people in Africa and Mexico.”

He also said she had a scar above her belly button because “she was stabbed in one of her missions.” He told the court that during their relationship, Driscoll would leave and upon her return she would have bruises, abrasions and other injuries that she claimed were because, “the mission went off course and she had to divert.”

“She had bumps and bruises and I would see them on her lower and upper body,” Busch recalled. “She had a bruise on her face from close combat, she said.”

From certain news reports on CNN to characters in movies, Busch said, Driscoll would indicate they were in relation to her work for the government. That included, Zero Dark Thirty, which Busch said she claimed was a compilation of different women, working undercover in covert intelligence industry.

Despite several people telling him that she was lying, Busch said, he still believes her – even now.

“I didn’t believe it because of what I have seen and what I have heard. She was a trained killer with her own defense company and ran the Armed Forces Foundation,” Busch said, resolutely.

Two other witnesses also testified Monday, Charis Burett, a clothing designer with Panic Switch Army, and Kristy Cloutier, Busch’s executive assistant.

Burett is now a business partner with Busch but she knew Driscoll several years before she ever met him. During her questioning by Hardin, she confirmed stories that Driscoll had told her about her life as a government agent.

When asked by Hardin if Driscoll had ever told her she worked undercover and killed drug lords as a government assassin, Burett said, “Yes, she said she was some sort of operative with the CIA and worked with the military.”

Angelina_Jolie_in_Mr._and_Mrs._Smith_Wal

Trained assassin or not, nascar has suspended "the outlaw" indefinitely for domestic violence. Does Stewart -Haas racing have an image problem. Busch allegedly involved in domestic violence, Stewart's involvement in last years accidental death of Kevin Ward Jr., Danica Patrick putting her hands into Denny Hamlins chest? If Denny did that to Danica he'd be in jail. What's everyone's opinion? Not just Hamlin- Patrick, but the whole image issue.