• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Devils Lake pulling our own wheel house up

dirt292lv

First you will need portables to case perch on Devils. I strongly suggest setting your wheelhouse on structure and fishing for walleyes mornings and evenings and then chasing perch midday. Be prepared to drill holes and move. You will want to keep an eye on the reports on the devils lake site leading up to your trip to get an idea of what area you will want to start.

Have not been out recently but my guess creel bay around 35-45 fow... Did well on walleye under the power lines kind of by woodland resort 12 fow. I Would park the house on a rock pile somewhere in Creel bay.

Walleyes should not be a problem up there. Perch you will have to drill and drill until you find them. If you have not been there before you might want to talk to locals or a guide for a day. Very tough if you do not havea starting point. Creel bay is good but make sure you bring a couple augers so few guys can keep cutting. Don't settle for a mark on the bottom make sure you find that cloud of fish on your flasher keep cutting till you do. Good luck we will be back up in March.