Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott Steil

Contact Marcum?

9 posts in this topic

Let us know what is going on with your unit, maybe we can help here. You can email me at:

Steil@meltel.net

I will see if I can be of any help.

Thanks Scott, I was getting a jitery screen so I tested the battery. After a full charging, the battery is only putting out about 3.5 amps instead of 7. The only way I can communicate with them is e-mail( i shouldnt even be here now, hehehe) but thats what I'm limited to. If you could pass this along to someone at Marcum, that would be great. My email= getsum@rock.com

Otherwise I love my unit and would like to use it some more this winter smile.gif Thanks again!

IceC

------------------
Have an Ice day :)

IceC, is you unit one packaged by Cabela's? I have heard of the problem with the jittery screen but all units were ones packaged with Cabelas batteries and soft pack, etc. I am guessing you have a battery problem.

No I got the Marcum Deluxe system,all Marcum parts. I'm sure its the battery now. My fishing partner also has an lx-3,he has my unit out right now with his battry in it, I'll try to sneek him a call and see if its working.I'm sure I'll hear some fish stories if it is! I hope its something simple like the battery. I will let you know.

IceC

------------------

Keep us posted. If it is not the battery, I have a few more things to try. Easier to rule one out at a time.

Ok, it's working great with his battery in it.And he has 5 fish on the ice! Lucky Sob smile.gif
So now I just need to get a new battery. Any contact info or help would be great. Thanks again

IceC

------------------
Have an Ice day smile.gif

[This message has been edited by IceC (edited 02-25-2003).]

CNY, YGM grin.gif Thanks

IceC

------------------

Can anyone give me an E-mail address for Marcum? I am having a problem with my lx-3, and I've been using the "contact us" from their HSOforum, but have gotten no response at all. I need someone I can contact through E-mail as that is my only option (working 12hr days) so I cant call during business hours.I already know the problem, just need to get it fixed.Hopefully soon!!

Thanks

IceC

------------------