• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clam thermal 6 pack

Boar

almost ready to pull the pin on the clam thermal 6 pack 1660 mag. i can get it cheaper than scheels. thru a smal hardware store thats willing to move product. any one have this model prosvscons? again. lol.

I got it and love it. Saw it for 399 a few weeks ago and snapped it up. Tough to beat w all the room in it. Little bulky but it's worth it. I bought 2 4x8 runner mats that roll up and use that as a floor in there and that helps a ton to keep it warm.

I just picked one up. i noticed l and m supply had it for 399.99. I think that is a great price for this guy. I was going to get the Eskimo hub but i was at the outdoor show and noticed this one is about 12 inches taller. My brothers and i are all over 6 foot and this one has so much head room.

the 1660 Six Pack now comes in a full thermal version and the original non thermal version still. the full thermal has a MSRP of $499.99 so if these places are selling it for $399.99 then that is really a good deal as the non thermal model of this has a MSRP of $399.99.

I was in Land M fleet in benidji. They had every size between clam and eskimo displayed with boxes to sell inside each display. I went trhu each one and the clam and the big thermal was priced 399.99 i hmmmmd and haaaaaad then two guys walked up and said thats a hell of a price. Ther was one left. Its mine now.