• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do Over!

leech~~

Leech I have close to 200 miles on the new sled and its not even xmas ,,,You may have to trailer a ways to find ride able snow but there are trails open ,,,Its too early in the season to throw in the towel ,,,lots of winter left to get a good storm

Leech I have close to 200 miles on the new sled and its not even xmas ,,,You may have to trailer a ways to find ride able snow but there are trails open ,,,Its too early in the season to throw in the towel ,,,lots of winter left to get a good storm

All I am seeing south of Little Falls is rain and grass this past week! frown

I'm hoping to get the girls out on the lake over Xmas. There was a couple inches of snow when I left Sunday, hopefully some comes tonight amidst the rain... But even if it won't be good, at least the youngest who just passed her safety course hopefully can drive around on the lake a bit.

But I agree we still have lots of winter left for a few good storms - just hope they come quick and often when they do smile

Looks like Ill get my 200 miles on the first week in march on Lake of the woods again this year. Well I guess that is next year. Gave up looking for a new snowmobile and bought a couple more motorcycles I have to pick up on Saturday. One is a older 250 Yamaha YZ and a HD. Come on spring.

Looks like Ill get my 200 miles on the first week in march on Lake of the woods again this year. Well I guess that is next year. Gave up looking for a new snowmobile and bought a couple more motorcycles I have to pick up on Saturday. One is a older 250 Yamaha YZ and a HD. Come on spring.

A YZ what the helll is a Harley guy going to do with that thing? Get themselves hurt! grin

Finally put on one mile.... Not even. From garage through woods to lake to ice and back to dock. Lake is all ice, the kids had fun skating. Sled only used to transport to shack and back. Tomorrow maybe longer haul, but nice and slow. Really wish I had studs now. Maybe I will get the old one with studs out tomorrow.

Just booked rooms for Cooke City last night, forecast is looking good!

Forum ride at Cooke smile

It's pretty sad around here for sure but for some strange reason, I've been ok with it........ what does that mean ? crazy

full-623-52212-cookecityforecast.jpg

Becareful, things are kind of sketchy out in cooke right now. One fatality already this season. The pack has stablized a bit but that can change.