• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wheel House newbie question

perchking

I just purchased a little wheel house, it is a 6x10 that will be used as a day house at my cottage for the most part. I have only ever owned portables, so this is a new venture for me. I picked it up last night, it trailered fairly well on the 3hr drive back home. It is setup with 5 catch covers and 4 rattle reels. I will however be changing out the furnace/blower to a conventional wall mount LP unit. Not sure I am crazy about the bucket seat setup, but when I move the heater I may replace them with bench seating. My cottage is in N Wisc so we can get a fair amount of snow, the homemade skis will come in handy when we get major snowfall. Anything that comes to mind that is a must have or beware of?

I bought it from MI, but I guess the seller bought it from Minn about 4 years ago and has now lost interest in ice fishing. Heck one of you guys may have owned this shack...

full-13775-52178-in1.jpg

full-13775-52179-out.jpg

full-13775-52177-in2.jpg

Ken this will be kept at my cottage I bought last fall, thankfully it is about 20 miles south of the snowbelt so it shouldn't be an issue also if you look closely the guy made a set of skis which apparently work pretty good. This will most likely not see gogebic ice, but you never know. I may be around, either PM me or text me I will make some time to fish...