• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bucket List Cars

Nice work Shawski! After owning several Ford products over the years, the Mustangs were always one of those I had a lot of respect for. Dad was not a Ford guy but after driving them for work, owning a few, (wife drives a Fusion) and knowing they took no bailout $$$, certainly admire the company and their history as a whole.

Z code 390, 55k original miles. The car is very original, original paint, nothing has been altered (other than the chrome reverse and baby moons)

This one is for my wife and I, we will be just driving as is for the rest of the summer, then restoring to our yet to be determined plan. :)

Egads!  The sight of the 56 Chevy brought back memories. Had a black/red two door hardtop. Great little car and we had a lot of fun with it. I think I might have traded it for my Stingray Coupe....the one with the 396/425 that was a smokin' screamer. Man I would love to have THAT maroon bullet back again.

Carry on men. Honestly don't remember how many cars I have owned!

Actually I believe Adolph preferred Horchs and Auto Unions. But I'm not sure.

And remember,  that silver beauty you see is almost thirty years old and has, among other things, huge four wheel disc brakes, full leather interior, telescoping wheel, heated and reclining REAR seats, power headrests, sunroof that not only opens but tilts to obtain best air flow, memory seats,rear controls for AC and a few other little odds n' ends. Oh, and it will run all day at 150-160 mph if you want it to.

Did I mention the passing gear that will literally snap your neck when you kick it down!?

Und das ist gute!   Ha Ha HA!

Went leaf watching this afternoon after working this a.m. on farm stuff. Beautiful day and lots of color although not sure it's quite at its peak yet. From the Trail Blazer in Madison Lake.

Trail Blazer 10 16.jpg

1 hour ago, Ufatz said:

Some nice colors to those trees and that is a cute little building in the background but some ding-dong has parked an old car right in the middle of the picture.

You just used the word "cute" in a classic car thread. Your man card has been officially revoked!