• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

auto changeover regulator question

Hawg

full-32586-51947-img_0540.jpg

full-32586-51948-img_0539.jpg

The picture on the top is my old regulator that Mr Heater said was a problem child and replaced with the style shown in the second photo. The first one had the sight windows on top that changed from green to red when the tank was empty. It changed auto but this gave you a heads up the tank was empty and then you would turn it to the other tank so you knew what tank was currently being used. The new one they sent just has the dot on the switch. Does anyone know if the dial actually rotates itself when it changes, theres no indicator of being out anywhere? I don't want to be stuck with no gas because I didn't know if, or whether I would know, if I should rotate it. Mr Heater is poor at answering calls. It's been two days since they said they would return my call. Any of you have one like this that knows the answer?

The one I had had a switch where that tan nob/button is before the regulator left tank right tank or the middle would draw from both but seemed it would never draw it completely so I ran the left tank first than switch to the right tank when empty and than only had to fill 1 tank at a time and I would have a idea how much gas I would have

I don't let it get low enough to be out on a -30 night. I let the regulator do what it's made for. I'm checking to make sure I know how it works. Mr Heater finally called back and said the dial does rotate.