• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Client fishing trip help

mnhunter3

Looking for recommendations for Lake of the Woods, Leech or Winnie to bring some customers out. Looking at a group of 20 max. Just looking for day houses and lodging at night. Looking to go during the week, like Monday - Wednesday. Does anyone know of an outfitter that can handle a group this big? Last few years we have done Red Lake and has been great. Just worried with this new slot on Red we won't get enough keepers for the clients to bring home their limit.

Thank you

I have only stayed at zippel bay so I Can not say if they are they best out there but I can tell you that I was really happy with what they had to offer when I went. The resort is nice they put us on fish.

If you are looking for keepers for them to take home I might suggest Devils Lake. Woodland resort is awesome out there!

1. From the metro its almost the same drive as LOW

2. The resort is nice and has many pricing option packages with day house.

3. The restaurant and bar at the resort is really good

4. The staff works really hard to put you on fish check in with you and will move you to different houses to get you on them

5. Perch the size of footballs

6. When we targeted walleye it was some of the best fishing I have every done I caught 30 in less than an hour every one was a good eater as well.

I knkw on LOW CYRUS RESORT handles large groups and the last two mid Janurarys, a guy i know whent with his company on a trip outa cyrus resort and litteral crushed them. Both times. It was boaring after a time he said, didnt matter what he did. He caught fish. Group of 15 i think all ate fish and brought fish home

I have a group of 16 that goes out of Border View in the fall and uses one of their bigger cabins. Outstanding to be able to have everyone in the same cabin if possible.

Grand Lodge has a big great room and 8 bedrooms.

Great cabin is also and option holds 12 people and they are next to each other.

Other resorts have big cabins that can handle big parties as well.

Look for something big where everyone can eat, meet, play cards and talk after the day and you will have fun!!!!

Border View has been great to us in the past as well. They run a great operation and we usually bring a coach bus of guys up for a Monday-Wednesday trip as well and have no problem getting fish to bring home.

I will also put in a vote for Border View!

They have a couple large condos that can handle your group, great food and good fishing!

Cliff