• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Products this Year??

NCLaker

Not sure if there is a thread on this already, but starting to think about things to check out at this years ice shows that are new this season. Have not had much time to poke around, what new product are worth checking out?

Some that are on my list to check out:

- Eskimo Fatfish 6120

- TUCR Bullwhip rod

- Strikemaster Bait Bucket

- Marcum RT9 system

Nov 14-16, Hardwater Expo

Dec 5-7, St Paul Ice Fishihg & Winter Sports Show

Never been to the Hardwater Expo, but always make it to the St Paul show.

So far, new products I've been looking at or have already gotten include Clam's new Drop XL and Dingle Drop XL jigs, as well as their Time Bomb spoon, VMC's waxy jig, Northland's new color line of puppet minnows, and new line of Jason Mitchell rods and reels. I'm also taking a good look at 13 Fishing's new Ticklestick rod.

I think I have enough stuff. 3 portables, 3 augers 1 vex 1 Marcum, 1 camera. But only 1 suit. So I am thinking about getting a new suit. I have Ice Armour extreme. Looking at Frabill.

Not sure what to think about the clam bait bucket, I bought the bait bucket that looks like a cooler think that it would be great. No, I freezes shut all the time. This year I am going to try Vaseline on the seal to see if that works. Do the Clam one freeze shut also.

Might look at a new rod or 2.

I know next year I will be looking at a drop down so I am kind of peeking at them this year.

NCLaker, we need to get out together this year. Joseph is playing hockey, it is his Sr. year and I retired. Lots of time to fish. Maybe see you at the shows. I am going to both of the shows. Fridays when they open.