Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rod bender

T-Bone for President

18 posts in this topic

It sure is nice to see that there are still people that will go out of their way to help somebody they don't even know. T-Bone get's my write-in vote for Pres. Thanks T-Bone!!!

------------------
Rodbender

Guys, according to a few people up north, (TNT4ME), he should be the sportsman of the year.

Gissert.....
I think I'd rather be chuggin some of Gisserts Ice Brew, than listening to Gisserts Golden Country Oldies on the CD player! (unless you could you do a cover of some Slave Raider tunes!?)

The official Zorro Party slogan----
"We leave the shiat behind!"

I agree--T-Bone, but lets start with Senator!!! Quite the guy. I will think about him every time my butt doesn't hurt after using the Butt Bridge. Thumbs up!!!

GEEMAN/GISSERT
I have 2 words about the vice prez position...KNOT INNERESTED

I forgot...I like the ZORRO PARTY...am a major contributer.

WallEYES , OK , You will be Co-Sportsman of the Year den. It will be just like being VP except it's spelled different.
Senator is a good idea too but you have to own a pro sports team or be married to an ex president before you can be a one of those don't you ?

OF COURSE you like the Zorro Party ! Your the founding father of the party born of necessity. My vision is still blurred from that henious deal.
The Zorro Days festival runs the 19th through the 23rd this year I heard. It's like Haloween except you have to carve a Beet instead of a Punkin. LOL

Chells , GOOD ONE ! LOL

Alright yous guyss, since you seen to have picked me, it's time I disclose my platform for the upcoming election. I gotta say that I like the 1x8 pine in #2 or better. Now that's a platform. I just consulted with my campaign manager, Mary Moon (she's a vegetarian ya knooowwww) about the prospect of running a successful campaign. Her husband, Jack Spratt suggested we keep it simple. All current company included, simple should be no problem for us at all. Weak minds think alike. Debating anyone else is out of the question. No question would be simple enough for us to answer, and that would suit us just fine. The opposition would be so frustrated that they would just concede defeat and leave everything in our uncapable hands. So here it is: the rest of the Platform.
1. A free Butt Bridge for everyone. (of course, you would have to build it by yourself.)
2. Six months of ice every winter.
3. Minnows that last forever. (2 scoops for the price of one)(shiners will be the same price as fatheads.)
4. People who disrupt your fishing at prime time will be made to purchase a one way ticket to Southern California.
5. All ice augers will come with a free 12" extension.
6. All rods for sale in stores will be of premium quality and cost little to buy.
7. Gasoline will never cost more than 1.25.9 per gallon.
8. All walleyes over 19" will be released. Walleye fishing will commence on URL in 2004.(It's time! That's all we catch up there now!)
9. Crappies will be easier to find. (Especially after the 'eye season closes.)
10. And finally, all ice fishermen will be regarded as equals-and never have to be afraid to share information without being chastized if they might not be right on the mark. Lord knows we've all had a foot in the mouth from time to time!

Since I can only count to ten, this has to be it. If there's any campaign promises that you would like me to NOT keep, please let me know....Taks a mika!.....The Bone

Gissert , You will have to take and go into the beer brewin/swillin business when Tom gets elected.
You could call it SOY Beer - Sportsman of the Year Beer. LOL
I nominate Walleyes ( Public enemy #2 ) for VP. I predict a landslide victory for the Zorro Party ! LOL

Zorro Party Slogan;

"HOLD UP MY PANTS WHILE I REEL THIS ONE IN!"

Or,

"OH MY GOD, WHO BROUGHT THE TP?"

Now we got to find someone to be Monica Lewinsky.

T-Bone - Hear Hear... Campaign slogan sounds like the ten commandments to me brother. Right on...

HrdH2O - How about the Wild Thing? She can play the har"Monica" right Dark Cloud grin.gif

Well LAARS,
Let me put it to you this way......

We're not the #1 political party in the nation.......

We're allot more like a #2

Think about it........

[This message has been edited by Hrdh2o (edited 02-27-2003).]

LAARS PIHUULAK here, down for the week at my nephew's house. HRDH20, the zorro party, is dat party in da [PoorWordUsage] or wat? Please pass da charmin.