Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mamba

River Fishing in the fall?

Does anybody know what the fishing is like on the Minnesota around this time of year? It's been a pretty productive season for me, but I'm still itching to get at least one more outing in before I put my gear away for the winter. What (if any) species are still active right now, and are there any special tactics needed to target whatever is biting?

I haven't been on the mn to much this year after my car getting broken into twice at the boat landing this spring but I'm looking forward to getting into some big eyes once the leaves drop and it gets real frosty. I mostly focus on vertical jigging blade baits and big twister tails on current brakes and warm water inlets just look for schools of baitfish. As far as species your going to catch just about everything that swims along with walleye you can get into some big cats and schools of white bass.