• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2-up ATV - rear storage ideas?

BigWadeS

I have a 2008 Sportsman touring – just wondering what ideas others have for storage. Most I have seen and used in the past work only with a regular machine and not with the 2-up seats. Any ideas or maybe I’m not looking in the right spots for them

I made my own. I have an arctic cat trv which had no rack on the back. AC offers a smallish rack I could have purchased but I but a rear rack from someone who was parting out a machine. I then cut out a few pieces of the tubing to allow it to fit right up to the back of the seat. I welded mounting tabs to it that would allow me to remove a bolt from each hand grip and sandwich the mounting tab between the handgrip and seat base and bolt it up.

I then bought an AC "trv cruiser" rear box and mounted to rack with four bolts. It comes off easy and I can just use the rack.

Turned out real well IMO.