• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Remember the good ol days?

DTro

I feel for the defender as he really didnt try to try to somersault Breeze on his head.

But he did and thats a penalty if you have even remotelty paid attention to league and how they handle those types of plays.

And I hope you guys are joking about Breeze getting penalty there...

On a side not ... as expected, by some, the NFL television ratings went through the roof this past weekend.

So much for the doomsayers and the demise/decline of the No Fun League! whistle

On side not ... as expected the NFL television ratings went through the roof this past weekend.

So much for the doomsayers and the demise/decline of the No Fun League!

I will always watch, cause the Vikings always find some new way to impress me with a bad loss or a record setting day against them. There have just been so many terrible moments in Viking history that they are hard to choose from. Here is one of my favorite.

The Vikings always were and always will be a bone headed team. (love boat, 41-douhgnut, 12 men in the huddle) If we are to stupid to figure out if we slam a great QB, we should be penalized. The league is changing....

Hopefully everyone can look at that replay and clearly see Blanton on the underside which caused Brees to “tip over” as CM was taking him down. It was a matter of physics, and NOT a bone headed play. It was a call that changed the entire outcome of the game. Sad actually. Oh and don’t forget, even little Brees is bigger than Captain. smile

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The NFL has about 10 years left in its tank. After the past few weeks, maybe less.

But I don’t even remotely pay attention so whatever…

The Vikings always were and always will be a bone headed team. (love boat, 41-douhgnut, 12 men in the huddle) If we are to stupid to figure out if we slam a great QB, we should be penalized. The league is changing....

What would you suggest he do? Ask Brees politely if he wouldn't ming taking a knee? Might as well bring back "in the grasp" or put flags on the QB.

Hopefully everyone can look at that replay and clearly see Blanton on the underside which caused Brees to “tip over” as CM was taking him down. It was a matter of physics, and NOT a bone headed play.
Exactly! is more more of the timing of when Blanton hit him from the other side than Munnerlyn "suplexing" him. If you watch it from the one angle it looks totally like he picked him up and threw him down, but from the other angle you can clearly see it was a result of Blanton hitting him that allowed it to happen. No way Munnerlyn picks him up and throws him down like that on his own. I sure hope there isnt an NFL fine resulting from this. there were plenty of blown calls. There was one in the Bronco game too that screwed the Broncos. Its like its the replacement refs all over again.

Like I said I dont blame the player he just MAKING a great play. Unfortunately the play ended up slamming breeze on his head neck...its a penalty. IM Pretty large hometown homer too yet I could figure that one out.

And breeze did nothing to garner a penalty at all thats a clueless take.

My goodness Paul Allen just admitted that ..lol.

Glad dtro doesnt follow footbal...LOL.