• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDY!!

FISHINGURU

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated the bridgewater pick too, but so far, he is making me eat my words. He looks comfortable and calm and has good mobility. I think Spielmans job hangs on Teddy. If Teddy is the franchise QB, Rick will keep his job for a lot longer.

Nice team win against a quality opponent. Cant wait to see what Zimmer comes up with to try and slow Aaron Rodgers on Thursday. Gonna be real tough to win at lambeau

I'm with you guys I didn't like the pick but the Vikings may have finally found their QB. Very solid performance today and the kid seems to have a great personality too.

Mckinnon and Wright were 2 key players that stepped up nice.

Defense has to get waaaay better at stopping teams on 3rd downs man that was frustrating.

Teddy was ballin, wish he could have stayed in and finished the whole game though. It was a good sign to see him back right away with the negative x-rays, hopefully he's not injury prone. I wonder if he plays this Thurs or they give him a nice long rest?

I like how we adjust on both sides of the ball these days. Have to give credit to this coaching staff for doing what we are doing with the players we have on the field. We were bending a bit on D but we were also playing hard and hitting everyone in sight, I like to see that.

With Teddy out there you have a feeling we are alright and can move the ball and score points, when Blunder comes in you're hoping we don't have to throw the ball lol.

Great win though, even before all the stuff going on no one had us at 2-2 right now.

I had more fun watching that Vikings game than I have in years, which shows how lacking our team has been. Bet the fans had a blast that were actually at the game.

I'm trying to keep an even keel about Teddy, as a game and half does not make a QB. But he's off to a better start than I would have imagined. No disprespect to Cassel (and I hope his foot recovers), but I'm glad we aren't wasting our time watching a QB that was temporary in nature.

Regardless of how the Vikes end up in the win-loss column this year, I think interest in the team has just increased by 100% by the play of 1 rookie alone.

I remember Jackson having a few good games, until opponents got film on him. While he has looked better then what we have been used to, I am not ready to crown his but yet.
TJack never had a game close to how much command Teddy did yesterday. He would pull in several long runs and a few decent passes but nothing like teddy with accuracy and just making reads etc. I'm not putting him in the hall of fame yet but its a huge disservice to teddy to have tjack come across your lips when thinking about Teddy's play yesterday.

don't think anybody is crowning him yet, but you couldn't ask for much more than what he showed yesterday. as a rookie, you want him to make some plays but not try to make something out of nothing. that's exactly what he did and viking fans have to be excited about his potential.

as a side note; the offensive line flat out brought their A game too! we will see as we face tougher defenses than the falcons but it's encouraging. now about that defense......

I had more fun watching that Vikings game than I have in years, which shows how lacking our team has been. Bet the fans had a blast that were actually at the game.

I hadn't had that much fun watching a game since Favre was here. Not saying he's anywhere near that at all. But the game was fun to watch again. I hope we can stay competitive this year.