• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse

LMITOUT

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
...the "I wanna be famous" syndrome of baby mamas.

Quote:
Baby momma payday syndrome might be in play here,

Quote:
We dont know that some of those marks werent made by the money-grubbing woman that he has this child with.

Blatent misogyny.

As I understand it, the mother didn't report to the authorities, a Dr did.

After a routine visit.

In all liklihood, the mother would have preferred to keep it a family matter.

However ...

I'm not expecting BigDave to argue that makes everyones outrage misplaced.

He's a mysogynist too.

Quote:
Suddenly, it feels like Adrian Peterson won’t be a Viking much longer

Posted by Mike Florio on September 13, 2014, 10:03 PM EDT

With Vikings running back Adrian Peterson indicted on child abuse charges only days after the Ray Rice video turned the NFL on its head, it’s unclear when Peterson will return to the field for the Vikings.

It’s becoming more clear that he may not be a Viking much longer.

Already in the big-money years of a contract that devotes way too much cash to a devalued position, the charges against Peterson could sufficiently diminish his standing in the eyes of the fan base to allow the Vikings to free themselves of salaries of $12.75 million in 2015, $14.75 million in 2016, and $15.75 million in 2017. (Moving on from Peterson after the coming season would result in a paltry cap charge of $2.4 million.)

Despite the reality that the Vikings could use that money to find a stable of very good running backs with plenty left over to address other needs, it was believed by many before Friday that the Vikings would never let him go. Peterson believed that, too.

“I think the organization would take a heavy hit — for real — more so from the fan base,” Peterson said earlier this year regarding the consequences of cutting him. “I don’t think it would be like a LeBron [James] situation where they’re burning my jersey, this, that and the other. They might be doing [the opposite] and not buying some season tickets.”

The charges against Peterson potentially will turn that dynamic on its head, with the Vikings ultimately scoring points among the fan base by moving on from one of the greatest running backs in NFL history. And with $43.25 million in extra cash and cap space from 2015 through 2017, the Vikings could build the kind of team that will quickly make the fans forget about a player who, before Friday, may now be unforgettable for very different reasons.

Has anyone heard from Paul Allen or Mike Wobschall since this news broke, or are they holed up at their lovers retreat consoling each other?

Blatent misogyny.

As I understand it, the mother didn't report to the authorities, a Dr did.

After a routine visit.

In all liklihood, the mother would have preferred to keep it a family matter.

However ...

I'm not expecting BigDave to argue that makes everyones outrage misplaced.

He's a mysogynist too.

If you don't get the difference between outrage of the abuse of a 4 year old and fake outrage about a fight between 2 consenting adults, I'm afraid I won't be able to help you.

If this keeps up the league might have to switch to playing 9 man.

As fa as the Wilf's deactivating Peterson, they should also deactivate themselves and probably fire themselves since they were convicted for fraud last year and had a huge judgement go against them.Otherwise they will be Hypocrites and Frauds.

I remember when I was a kid 2 of my cousins and I rode their new bikes down a street and got some fresh tar on them. uncle bud was not happy. lol. whipped us with raspberry stems. hurt like crazy. no reports made and we all turned out ok. well kinda lol

I remember when I was a kid 2 of my cousins and I rode their new bikes down a street and got some fresh tar on them. uncle bud was not happy. lol. whipped us with raspberry stems. hurt like crazy. no reports made and we all turned out ok. well kinda lol

You were age 4 at the time and were ordered to take off your pants and underwear prior to the whipping?

was your scrotum lacerated like this kids?