• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes vs Patriots

FISHINGURU

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible NFL experience. Stadium overwhelmed in every aspect. Still waiting for a train out of this joke. Surprised I even got connected to post this

I hear waiting for a train is horrible, so is trying to drive in and out. I think when I go to our home game against the Packers I'm going to buy a parking pass in a tailgate lot. Might as well just party for a few hours while everything clears out!!

Thats what we did 20 bucks walked about 6 blocks.

We didnt stay and party afterwords of course on this particular game.

So whats with Kali he seems worse then last year?

I was hoping he was maybe injured last season and that explained his poor play.

Granted I think we all knew his pro bowl rookie year was more about the hi draft hype but this is getting ridiculus.

Thats what we did 20 bucks walked about 6 blocks.

We didnt stay and party afterwords of course on this particular game.

So whats with Kali he seems worse then last year?

I was hoping he was maybe injured last season and that explained his poor play.

Granted I think we all knew his pro bowl rookie year was more about the hi draft hype but this is getting ridiculus.

Kalil is very concerning. He's getting flat out destroyed, and that's not just it he is giving no effort and some plays,and then looks completely lost on others. Loss of confidence? I don't know but for a first round draft pick at offensive line he has been garbage. I still have no idea what was going through his head on that field goal, Belichick must have slipped him a little something to just let that guy go right by for the block and score.