• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Warranty work on Castle

FHFO

Anyone ever had warranty work done on thier Ice Castle ? Do you really have to bring it to Montevideo,MN ? I bought it last Feb. Used once no tail light on one side no power to it. All wiring in wall.

Mine had no power to one side it was just a the trip breaker in the wall outlet as for warranty work brought mine back to Milaca they sent it to castle and most of what was wrong got fixed I'm going to stop a pine river and see what they can do

Brought mine to Milaca to get warranty work done three months later it's finally done. So I go get it and not one thing was fixed right. So I ended up driving it to Ice Castel to have them fix it. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me, I ended up getting there last night at 10:00 hooked it up and all the marker lights were super dim and only one on the back was bright. they ended up breaking the light cord plug when it was there. pouring rain last night and no where to find a plug to wire in. I guess I could've cut one off of one of the new ones in there yard but I couldn't see doing that to someone. but they did fix all the stuff wrong! So make sure if you have it fixed there pick it up during operation hours and look it over. I'm sorry for venting...

Brought mine to Milaca to get warranty work done three months later it's finally done. So I go get it and not one thing was fixed right. So I ended up driving it to Ice Castel to have them fix it. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me, I ended up getting there last night at 10:00 hooked it up and all the marker lights were super dim and only one on the back was bright. they ended up breaking the light cord plug when it was there. pouring rain last night and no where to find a plug to wire in. I guess I could've cut one off of one of the new ones in there yard but I couldn't see doing that to someone. but they did fix all the stuff wrong! So make sure if you have it fixed there pick it up during operation hours and look it over. I'm sorry for venting...

That's too bad, I'm sure if they heard about this they'd make it right.