• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Two game suspension

Uncle Bill

Roger Godell says "he got it wrong" after suspending ray rice fro two games and 58K fine.

Yeah, I'd say he got it wrong.

ray rice should be banned from the game.

At the very least.

The elevator video is here:

ray rice knock out video

Pretty sickening..

As I was typing this, I heard a report punk azz ray rice has been indefinitely suspended..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the NFL says they just saw it today. TMZ didn't release it until today from what I read.

Could be but it seems a little suspicious that somehow TMZ got access to the tape before the league. I have a feeling they have known it for a while and adjusted their policy k owing this was coming.

What I can't understand is, it sounds like at the time of the assault on the tape they were not married but now they are? Did I hear that right? If so, she must not have minded being knocked out. Plus, not to defend the actions of this D-bag in any way but the girlfriend looked to be pretty aggressive herself.

she must not have minded being knocked out.

I cannot believe you even stated something like that. Very poor to say the least.

Um, Ray Rice was not married to this woman at the time he knocked her out. Now, they are either married or engaged, either way, she decided to take the next step in the relationship after Rice knocked her out.

Evidently, she did not hate it a lot, otherwise she would have left him.

Yea this woman needs some serious help...rushes into marrying this candy a$$ right after he clocks her and you know it wasn't the first time.

I wouldn't say she doesn't mind being knocked out, I would say she has a very low self esteem. No one with an ounce of self respect would put up with that garbage for 2 seconds.

she must not have minded being knocked out.

I cannot believe you even stated something like that. Very poor to say the least.

Can you tell me any other reason she decided to take the step of marrying this POS then? I think most women would run away as fast as they can, no?

How did tmz get this video before the police did? If the police had it and the DA didn't charge him heads should roll.

I think if TMZ held the video until the season started for a bigger bang, someone their needs to be charged for holding evidence of a battery crime! smirk

How did tmz get this video before the police did? If the police had it and the DA didn't charge him heads should roll.

That is the thing. This tape has been there just as long as the one that showed him dragging her out of the elevator. To say the one was available but the other wasn't is a crock. They are tied to the same security system.

Yep, think he was charged with what I think was 3rd degree assault and got some mamby pamby pretrial "talk about my feelings" sentence. No way the justice system did not see the whole tape....and with as much "investigative cash" that the NFL has to "protect" their interests. ....it just seems suspect they did not see the entire tape till today.

I really don't see how this changes anything from the initial "tape" everyone saw of him dragging her out of the elevator...a man and woman enter an elevator...Rice admitted to hitting her...she was clearly out...

Why does the actual video of the event change anything....did anybody expect anything else...??? It's not easy to knock someone completely "out".

The NFL has aready said "they got this one wrong"...they did. They implemented a new rule(suspension) because of it. I believe the NFL has seen this video before and is covering their a$$ here.

I think this story has just begun....

And by the way...tapes like this are being held by all sorts of people for hundreds of thousands of dollars...if not millions. TMZ BUYS these tapes, and in return, people are not prosecuted for the crimes they make. Double jeopardy prevents this from happening.

Ray Rice will probably get another shot in the NFL...way too long of a list to name to not think any other way...