• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pickup camper ice shack question

Question

I've been looking into purchasing a permanent ice shack and came across a converted pickup camper that is mounted on a retractable wheel trailer. It looks real slick the way the wheels can retract right up into the sides of the camper but I'm concerned it may be a bit too top-heavy.

How do these things travel down the road? I would require to store it 2 hours from where I'd be fishing with it so it would have to be highway travel worthy.

Has anyone else had experiences with these type of fishhouse conversions and what are the plus/minus's to them? Another slight concern is the amount of fishing space. It looks like 1 or 2 people would be OK, but more than that might be too crowded??

Thanks in advance.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet