• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is it the rain or doesn't anyone ride anymore?

leech~~

Man this thread is deader then a door nail! sleep

17 days and I'm off with the Dual Sport gang for another North shore ride. We will be taking over the whole Wildhurst campground north of Finland MN again on the weekend of July 11th. Anyone with a Dual Sport bike that wants to ride show up at the campground Sat July 12th around 8-8:30am and get in line! We do break into smaller groups to ride in what ever craziness you would like to go through! wink

full-27051-46961-shin_dig021.jpg

full-27051-46958-shin_dig2013027.jpg

full-27051-46959-20130713_082219_1.jpg

This whole site has been strangely quiet this spring, Leech.

Hope you have a great ride with your group! Looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks! I'm looking for cool, overcast with a good wind to keep the sqeeters down out in the woods! I really like riding in the fall and spring more, but they set this ride up this time of year because their is a lot less traffic on the roads up there in the middle of the summer.