• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Voaguer Park Lodge

I want to let everyone know about the great times and service my wife and I had with Casey and his crew at Voyaguer Park Lodge. Due to extremely high water levels nobody had docks floating but Casey and they kept a great eye on our boats when we were not around. Service was so good Casey let me take his truck to town when my wife had mine so I could get some needed supplies. wink

I was so Impressed. I will be going back in September and my wife and I just may make this our yearly vacation spot now.

Beautiful lake, good fishing and more wildlife than you can shake a stick at.

Best of all we felt that no matter what happened Casey and his crew had us covered. A+ in my book.

When will you be there? We are going Seot 14-22nd. Cant wait for the beautiful fall air and nice walleye bite. You are correct that Casey stays on top of things big time. While your there buy some of my spinners and bottom bouncers in their bait store. wink

We will be going up on the 6th to the 13th.

We will have to try your spinners.

Can't wait to go that time of year, cooler than July and I'm sure the fishing will be great.

Never had a bad vacation on that lake.

Good luck, and will post on how we did.

Bluewater what cabin ya staying in? We will be in #1. If you could leave a note with Casey letting me know where/how you found fish that would be great. Its only my second time on the lake and any help is greatly appreciated.

Or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Send me your adress before you go up and Ill send you some goodies to try out.

Not sure what cabin #1 is, but we are staying in Sunrise this year. Last year we stayed in Tall pines.Will leave a note or I will try and get an e-mail out to you. We have always done good on that lake. somedays slower then others and sometimes our limits.My husband and I just love it up there.

We stayed in cattails last time in June and are in Norseman this Sept. Very nice cabin with a great view up on the rocky bluff. Cattails was smaller but had a good view and everything my wife and I needed.

we wanted to try sunrise so it was easier to have a fire and a little more private. Tall Pines was very nice but it is right on the dock, alot of people coming and going and it was hard to have a fire.

The Norseman should give you a great view.