Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishkid

KINGS

well kings are flowing into ship creek pretty good now. saw about 5 decent fish caught today at the falling tide. I was greeted with this nice king before heading to work this morning. 32 pounds. didnt measure it but going to measure the length from the bed of my truck. my personal best king to date. by far the best fighting fish i have ever fought this thing took me for a ride for about 25 minutes

IMG_0879_zpsd6190be2.jpg

IMG_0877_zpsecf7113e.jpg

Awesome! The word is that this is a good year for ship creek kings, my dad's still on the hunt for his first out of that spot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• How high is the water, wondering if we can get into little yellow this memorial weekend or not.  How was fishing?    
    • Careful, man.  Any such suggestions get criticized pretty heavily.  I came here around this time last year and posted something similar, and I hadn't been on this forum for quite some time.  My question was met by one of the mods with mock & ridicule.  But he thought that was okay as long as he put a smiley face or an lol after every sentence.  Funny, funny guy.  No wonder it's a ghost town around here.  Too bad, this was a must-read destination back in the day.
    • Here are a couple pictures from our WI season. We were able to take 5 birds. Two of us had two tags and one buddy just had one tag. Really think the predators in the area have these birds learning to be silent. They do not gobble much and if they do it’s mainly morning before fly down 2 or 3 times at the most. Over that last 5 years it’s been like this the first 10 years gobbling was heard through the day but now you don’t hear that gobbling in the distance or to calls very often. Still come to calls but almost ways silent now which is fine they still come in.   Finally all done and food plots are almost finished love the spring time.
    • Congrats on the bird
    • Congrats on the bird.
    • Assume you were in a blind since you are bow hunting.  That is a long time ...  active bird or no bird.   Very Nice.
    • Way to go!  That's persistence!
    • Way to go Britt!
    • So our bear friend came back today and she brought somebody with her. It might be time to quit feeding the birds sunflower seeds until next fall.  
    • I picked up that double bag deal about a month ago at Home Depot here in Sioux Falls. Ironically it was the same weekend we had the big April snow storm.