• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitecap Boat Splash Guards?

CarlSpackler

Question

10 answers to this question

he is out of prior lake and i happen to live next door. seems like he makes great stuff and he will be doing my boat in the spring. i see him in the driveway all the time putting them on.
by he i mean brian.

I have a set on my boat, just as good as wave wackers just not as thick. I only paid a hundred dollars for mine, 1890 Yar-Craft Backtroller. They attach real slick also, you can remove them with the twist of a wing nut. Good for cleaning the boat and the splash gaurds.

Personal preference is real Wave Whackers, they never bust and they don't fall off on the lake or highway...Well worth the Dinero...

------------------
Chells

I purchased a set this last fall. They seem to work just great. I called the men at whitecap and they gave me all the information for my boat. They took all the measurments . However I did send a digital photo along with measurments and it worked out perfect. The really nice thing about mine is that the turn around was less than a week.

Sincerely,

slick1