• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Has anyone fished this lake? Haven't been out there in over 20 years...ever since the Bobcat Bar used to rent boats. Looking online it looks like the lake is private now...don't know if there is any ramp or public access now. I'd love to get out there again. I'll never forget a crisp fall morning on the lake, fishing rapalas on the west shoreline - the sun illuminated the clear water in a way that you could see everything on the sandbars.

Feel free to comment or even share a memory of the Bobcat. Anyone remember all the 'mounted' hornet nests they had in the bar?

I haven't driven the road in a long time. But Sieben Rd on the east side of the lake may still allow you access with a canoe or other small carry in boat. There is no public access. And no private access that I am aware of. You could also potentially do the same on the other side by the Crooked Lake access. Depending on the water level, you can sometimes drop a canoe in there at the back, swampy part of the lake. As of last year, I'm thinking that was probably not an option with as low as the lakes were.

Aaron