• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for Resorts in Nestor or SX Narrows

Check out Muskie Bay Resort on Crow (Kakagi) Lake. www.muskiebayresort.com. Very reasonable pricing located about 12 minuets north of Nestor and 23 Minuets south of Sioux Narrows. Nice quiet camp with modern clean cabins not far from town. You have access to several different lakes from one camp. Great place!

Looking for reasonably priced housekeeping resorts in Nestor Falls or Sioux Narrows. Any recommendations?

What kind of fishing are you looking for? Whitefish Bay and Sabaskong Bay are drastically different so it's tough to recommend a resort when it might not have the fishing you are looking for.

Open water or Ice? There's a lot of resorts and a few motels to choose from during open water but options are limited in the winter.

If you give more details on what you are looking for it will be easier to recommend a good place for you to stay.

Muskie Bay is a very nice place to stay... great people, decent cabins, and very affordable. It's on Crow Lake and has a private access to Stevens Bay so if you are planning to fish LOTW then you will be trailering your boat a few miles. Maybe you can dock it there for the night, I'm not sure.

Fred bear is right about what you are looking to fish for/time of year/ family or guys trips. Both Nestor and SX Narrows can fill your needs with that being said.

Have a good one

Robert

I am looking for open water fishing with the guys. We mostly fish smallies and we put in a day or two looking for muskies.

Then Muskie Bay Resort it is!

Give them a call and see what options they have for fishing smallies and muskies, I think you'll like what they have to offer.

I have stayed at Motlongs Rod and Reel Resort in Souix Narrows several times and been very happy. It is in the town of Souix Narrows. Family run for 60+ years. Great smallie fishing and also very close to lobstick bay which has some very nice largemouth too.

Good Fishing!