• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

twins total wins

Stcloudangler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

75. this team can be better if the bull pen comes through and Gardy uses them properly. Can't believe how coaches/managers at all levels don't understand that youth pitchers should throw less than 40 pitches and even Pros should not throw more than 70-80 pitches in cold weather. Pelfrey was great for 5 innings the other day, but Gardy left him in for 3 walks and a HR in the 6th. Pitching every 3 days and throwing less per outing is better on the arm than overdoing it once every 5. When it warms up then throw 7,8 innings

Smallest crowd ever at Target Field today they announced on the Radio, just over 20,000. It may be a while before we get to 10 wins. Our schedule does not look good. 8 runs scored against the A's in the series. Not much to look forward to.

Not to get to far off the topic but i was at the game on Friday, where we sat was pretty empty, the section next to us had more people not a ton but more. I watched a couple get up move to our section looked like they wanted to put there feet up etc just have a bit more space, the attendant saw they moved walked down and told them they needed to move back to there seats. They moved maybe 15 feet to a section that was almost completely empty and they were forced to move i was speechless after seeing that.

I went to a couple games last year sat upper deck along 1st baseline about as high as you can get. Really not bad seats at all but I also had my 2 kids that were just about 3yrs old. After making a couple bathroom breaks, food runs etc the usher asked why we kept going all the way back up there and suggested we move down to a lower area because of all the open seats.

I politely declined and said my kids can be as loud and as annoying as they want up where we were and there wasn't any one in a 25seat radius that was near us so it was perfect. haha

They are off to a better start than I expected. Mauler sure striking out a lot. Wish someone would tell him to swing at first couple pitches more often. Florimon needs to be replaced. Have to think the starting pitching though will eventually lead to some bad stretches.

Unreal to see this team over .500 at this point in the season with their (supposedly) best player in Mauer floundering at the plate.

The Hughes signing looks great at this point, Dozier continues to be terrific in the field and at the plate, and Hicks...is starting to look like a bust crazy

I really don't see how they can keep it up, but they're already more watchable than the last two trainwreck seasons.

Doesn't that just tick off the naysayers? The Twins have already won more games than they predicted. What can they complain about now?

And, for as bad as those guys thought the Twins would be, a .500 manager should be manager of the year. Just thought I'd throw a little gas on Mr Bridge's fire.