• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

twins total wins

Stcloudangler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have to face Detroits Scherzer or their 3rd guy they got from seattle I think they left detroit, White sox shaky, Royals decent staff and pen, hmmmmmmm idk, will go 75 wins, a few more if they don't already bench Mauer and like Willingham from August on etc. Should the ? be by all-star break because if we're toast already players will have hammy issues, bi-lateral leg weakness, headaches, flu like symptoms, phantom concussions, calf strains etc. If we're playing hard all the way through 75 wins and if not could be much less, April will tell us quite a bit, lol Twins

There are so many variables... Not with the Twins, but with me. For example, had you asked me Monday morning before coffee, I'd put them at 62-100. Now it's after noon on Friday, so I'd say 90-72. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, so I am officially going with 81-81.

Under, I'm going to say 67 wins... I expected a little more in the off season. They made one good fa signing, the rest of the off season moves are players past their prime or just never had "it" to begin with. Maybe next year though wink

....and Sano is out....

Another example of the Twins Medical staff waiting way too long to take care of a problem. Sano's shoulder was hurt back in October and they HOPED it would heal itself. Guess what? Didn't happen. Now we're out a top prospect for at least this full season.

Sound familiar? It's deja'vu all over again.

Ok Vegas has the over/ under for the twins at 70.5 wins... puts them in the 90 loss column for the 4th season in a row. What do you say if you were to put 100 bucks on it either way? I say over, for the sake of better pitching

I'd also bet over, but would sure as hell not feel very confident about it.