• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery Shop

benbosh

Well once I get my tax return I am going to be buying a new bow. This topic has probably been covered a thousand times and I'll probably get a thousand different answers but I am looking for an archery shop either in the Mankato area (I've been to the one in Kasota and wasn't real impressed) but I am willing to drive an hour and a half or so to the metro for a reputable shop with a large selection and great service. I seen in other posts that A-1 in Hudson is great but quite a drive for me but if its really that good I'm willing to drive! If anybody has any recommendations or ones to stay away from that would be great! Appreciate any help!

The purchase of a bow is not a transaction to be taken lightly. Buy it once, buy it right. A-1 is the place to make this happen. When you consider how long you have your bow and how important it is to get it right, the drive from Mankato to Hudson will be viewed as nothing more than part of your due diligence in buying a quality product from an expert shop.

Buying a bow is a big deal and not something you take lightly. I have done most of my business at Cabin Fever Sports in Victoria, MN. It is only about an hour drive from Mankato. Great tech guys, especially if you are looking into a Mathews Bow. They are knowledgeable and very good people to work with. It is a family owned business and they do not push certain things on you, as I feel A-1 in Hudson does. Just my input.

If you need any further input on the store, let me know, as I know the owner and he is a great guy that is at the store every day and always willing to help.

Mike

I like Cabin Fever and A-1. the only big box archery shop i will take my bow to is Scheels in eau claire! they know there stuff! they will work on your bow for free even if you did not buy your boy from there.