Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
DemIG

My First Wheel House Build

I always wanted a fish house but did not want to spend top dollar for the factory build one. Here are the pictures of my build over this summer. I still have to do a lot of things like finish up trim around the windows make cabinets put another coat of sealer on the wood. There is always more stuff to do but for now it's to cold and it is fishable. Here are the pics of the build. full-47634-42298-img_0002.jpg

full-47634-42299-img_0167.jpg

full-47634-42300-img_0174.jpg

full-47634-42301-img_0178.jpg

Very Nice

I like how you set up the house!

How tall is the ceiling? In the back bunk you are sitting in the top bunk looks plenty tall! Very nice tho!

Dang that looks snazzy! Great job.

I've been dreaming of one of these, but I think it will remain just a dream for a few more years.

The lights are just regular RV Lights that I got LED Bulbs for on hsolist. I think that it was well worth the 36 buck for all new bulbs.

You can get a sheet that is 7x17 at Menards or you can get the tile rubber flooring at Home Depot. They look the same but one you just lay with full sheet and the other one you piece together. One full sheet is less expensive though.

The interior walls are 7 feet.

Thanks for all the comments.

I used tounge and groove cedar. It came from Menards in fact now that I think about it most of my building supplies came from there LOL. When I did the math the sheets that you get in the 4x8 are not much less by the time you get to add all the waste material. Plus I think this looks nicer.

Thanks!! That is the plan to get him into fishing and all the outdoor stuff. Hope to be taking him out on weekend trips next year up north.

I got these at the Ice Show for 12.99 I cant remember what brand they are but here is the link on hsolist to give you a closer look http://www.hsolist.com/itm/Ice-Fishing-Fish-Shack-House-Fishouse-Rod-Reel-Holder-Wall-Ceiling-Mount/330847257389?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20232%26meid%3D4670409654850475809%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D8938%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D151211871529

I got these at the Ice Show for 12.99 I cant remember what brand they are but here is the link on hsolist to give you a closer look http://www.hsolist.com/itm/Ice-Fishing-Fish-Shack-House-Fishouse-Rod-Reel-Holder-Wall-Ceiling-Mount/330847257389?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20232%26meid%3D4670409654850475809%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D8938%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D151211871529

Seems to be a 'dead' link!? Can't click on it or copy/paste it. If I go to H$OList...what do I type in the SEARCH bar?

Link works you just have to decode it replace the H list with the big "E" auction site this site won't allow other site info here

Wow...I woudl have NEVER figured that one out! confused Thanks randerson.