• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish house parts

Shifecaf

Question

Can anyone tell me where to get parts for a Clam fish house. The part I need is the plastic piece that permanently attaches to the end of a pipe and clips onto another pipe at a right angle. I am using 3/4" thinwall electrical conduit. I looked at L & M Fleet in Park Rapids and they had the ones for Otters but they are too small. It looks like the ones that Fish Trap II Voyageur uses might work but I can't find a source for them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I had to go to USL to pick up a replacement pole for my 5600 Clam, and asked about some extra clips just in case (they appeared to be potential week link, although I haven't broken one in 4 years of using it), and they gave me a bag with about 5 or 6 in it for free.

I see your in Fargo, but if you contact USL, they may ship some to you too.

Good Luck & Tight Lines!

Mort