• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's your salt and sweet vices?

Am not picky, especially when I drink, which is when I crave both…..so will go with anything breaded and deep fried with some sort of dipping condiment for the salty. If cheese is in the mix even better. For the sweet will say something with chocolate, nuts, and some type of caramely/nougaty thing.

I really crave McDonald's french fries to get my salt fix in, but when that's not readily available, some simple Lay's potato chips will do.

And I'm a chocolate whore, double fudge chocolate ice cream with chocolate chunks and brownie chunks will make me drool. Although most of the time I will settle for a home baked chocolate chip cookie or three with a glass of milk.

This my friends is the best of both worlds.......

Sea-Salt-Soiree-131033.jpg

Pretzels: pretzel rods, pretzel twists, hard sourdough pretzels, soft pretzels, pretzel chips, pretzel sticks. Mr. Salty are the best, followed by Rold Gold. Don't buy me Old Dutch, unless it is their pretzel rods.

Ice Cream is my krptonite! Frozen custard is best (especially Michaels Custard near the Madison WI area)

Salt and sweet is just alright. It's salt and vinegar together that does it for me. Fresh cucumbers sliced up, soaked in a vinegar water mixture, with a sprinkle of salt on the slices. Mmmm. Salt and vinegar potato chips will work for that craving as well. I gotta admit I do like the Salted Nut Rolls for the salt and sweet craving.

Salted nut Rolls, Twizzler Nibs..........I just found the devil licorice though.....they are making Nibs "ropes" which are twizzler size nibs.

On a weird salty kick, I enjoy sardines on Saltines at times.