• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

no beer deliveries

cylinder

Worked out perfectly for LakeMaid. Bravo on a job well done. Good business concept, probably not. Tons of free publicity? Definitely. I honestly didn't know Lakemaid still existed, as I thought Schells had killed it. Guess it was sold.

The whole drone concept is a really cool one, but you could see the lawsuits from a mile away. I was minding my own business sitting on a bucket with a rod in my hand when 12 bottles of beer dropped on my head. How many zero's can I add to the check?

That's exactly what I was going to ask: What would the insurance cost?!?

Most guys I see going up to their fishhouses have MORE than enough sauce to get them through the trip. Can't imagine there're that many people who'll pay enough of a premium on the beer to cover the premium on the insurance.

First thing I thought of when I saw the youtube video is how many case of beer will that thing have to deliver to actually pay off, then how many more after some hillbilly shoots it out of the sky thinking its coming for him laugh

I would love to have beer delivered to my fish house. Doesn't matter if it came from a drone, tank, Wilcraft, snowmobile, or my friend Bob in his truck.

A guy with a little umption could make a fortune. Delivering beer, pop, minnows, chips, etc.

The video was a great marketing ploy.

"In the meantime, he said, he’ll get ready by setting up droneports in key locations. And if he decides to do any more testing of beer delivery, he won’t put it on video."

I forsee more of this in the near future. If anything, they just created a movement for this idea. Props to them. Drone delivery for bait, beer and food. The world just got to be a better place. smile

There was a pizza place that delivered pizzas to the access around here. No adult beverages but pizza and pop. I heard they would come to your fish house door on smaller lakes. Just had to be able to signal the deliverer when he called.