• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Egg Boiling People

I don't understand all this hoopla about CRACKING AN EGG!  Cook non fresh eggs, cool slightly, peel warm, no prob. I just did a dozen again, and was able to pull off the shells in two halves...on all of them. Just like in my last-year posted video.

5 hours ago, Juneau4 said:

Do you have to be a Devil to make those eggs like that??

Huum, may be that's why my Sister-in-law makes them every Christmas party? ?

I never see her making Angel food cake? ?

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Huum, may be that's why my Sister-in-law makes them every Christmas party? ?

I never see her making Angel food cake? ?

Your Sister-in-law must be the same as mine--are we related through marriage??

Devil's food cake for dessert??

Edited by Juneau4

14 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

Yes, post it.

Here ya go. 6 hard boiled eggs

1/3 cup salsa

2 crisply cooked bacon slices.  Cumble to small pieces  Sometimes I use the fake bacon 

1 tablespoon mayo/ miricale whip.

Smash egg yolks, after cutting eggs in half. Mix all ingredients with egg yolks. Refill in egg whites. Optional garnishes would be extra onions fresh cilantro or parsley. I add crushed red peppers for more zing. I top with parsley flakes to make it purty!

This is a recipe from a pace picante sauce recipe book. I use my own salsa. Enjoy!

16 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

looks tasty, i bet smoked eggs would be great doing this. will need to do with some of my salsa. made 80 jars in 2017 and have about a dozen left.  dont eat it as fast as I used to. 

if I only had a dozen jars left, pint jars, i'd be in panic mode considering the time of year it currently is!!!!? right off hand I think I have about 50 pints. we go through it in spurts....this past week or so we used 3 pints.