• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Off Season Deals

RuddyDuck

Both Cabela's and Gander have Sale flyers this week with some Bass items on sale. I think Cabelas has 25% off of Strike King crankbaits. Also 30% off of any Cabelas rods. Guess it is Spring sale season!

For those out this way, the Wally world in Monticello has a couple Quantum PT Kinetic 100 BC reels for $49 on closeout. Normally $100. They do have an aluminum frame for those looking for something cheap but ok.

Checked out my local Wally Mart today looking for fishing deals.  Ended up finding a Wright and Magill 7' medium light spinning rod for $21.00 normally $89.99.  Also I found a Lew's bait caster combo (Normally I don't buy combos since usually one of the pieces is garbage) 6.3:1 gear ratio speed spool with a medium heavy rod on sale for $19.00 normally $80.

Ended up with $170 dollars worth of rods and a reel for $40.00

Not too bad.

There are some smoking deals at Tackle Warehouse. I got a couple Shimano Chronarchs for $170 ea. $100 less than normal price. It is a close out offer of $189 and you pay with their 10% off gift card.  Look at their 25 days of Christmas offers. You will find offers like 25-45% off on ALL SEAGUAR and buy with a gift card and take another 10% off! My wonderful wife is a little upset with the packages that have arrived...Oops!

21 hours ago, RuddyDuck said:

20% off most everything at Gander, except maybe Marine electronics.

darn Ruddy, do you work for Gander or something. Went to Gander today because of the 20% off and they didn't have 20% off anything and I ended up spending $55 anyway haha. 

Oh shoot, no I don't. It is an online coupon/ad, guess I didn't notice if they had signs or not for it at the store. I just said I want the 20% deal and they gave it too me. I never gave them a coupon or anything. Suppose the Rogers store isn't busy, so maybe I did get a preferred customer discount for being 1 of 10 people that go in that store!! Juan might be the other preferred guy!

Here: I should of put this ad link in my post. 

http://gandermountain.shoplocal.com/GanderMountain/weeklyad?storeid=2540812#!/promotion?storeid=2540812&languageid=1&pagenumber=1&mode=bbpsingle

Edited by RuddyDuck

That's what I thinking. But then you will probably end up buying another $100 bucks of stuff and still not come out ahead! Kinda sneaky that they don't have a sign in the store, but when I asked the lady about it, she new exactly what I meant. 

Edited by RuddyDuck

If you check the fine print on that deal, nearly anything you might want to buy seems to be excluded. Lots of people have asked questions on the GM Facebook page, and fish houses, augers, electronics, specific brands of hiking boots, etc don't seem to be included. However, I have my eye on a certain flasher, and even though it's supposed to be excluded, if you add the promo code when shopping online it does take 20% off, so I'm not sure what to think about that deal.

Edited by Getanet