• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's going on with the site?

Sea Hage

Go up to the toolbar in the top right corner(a house,a star,& a gear),the gear will say tools if you put the mouse on it.Click on it & a drop down menu will appear,click on internet options.When your internet settings box appears(left corner of screen)click on the privacy tab at the top.Then click on the sites part of the box that appears,scroll thru & find the cookies for HSO & FM.It will probably say always block on the right side.If it does click on the left where it says hotspotoutdoors.com,when it highlights that go to the far right & click on remove.The next time you come to HSO/FM you'll be prompted to allow a cookie,click allow.You should then be able to login.I'm sure this will fix it & Happy New Year

so i am a member of HSO but when i go down to upper red lake lake forum the new minnesota thing do i have to make a new acct cause when i try to sign in it does not let me?

HSO has now split from FishingMinnesota. FM is now pretty much just Minnesota fishing reports. (Upper Red) You will have to sign in to each separately, but user name and password are the same.

Great, smile I knew it had to be something pretty simple that was getting overlooked.Seen some of your new posts on FM so I knew you got it figured out.That's easy to do & why I write mine down,still is frustrating

awhile ago i changed my pass word on HSO and while i did everything Gunner55 said to do it was not working ready to throw the computer out the window and went to the old back up and made a phone call for the info i was looking for. well last night at work it dawned on me request a new pass word from fishing minnesota and walla i got right in. sometime the smallest things are the hardest.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

There is only 1 password until you change it on only 1. You must change on both if you want the same for both sites.