• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gearing up for first ice

Finally got the boat tucked away in the garage, have the clam already to go, need to get the Yetti cleaned out and ready to hit the road. I hope this winter is better than last year when I never even got the house out on the ice.

I have so many plans for this winter I hope I don't jinx myself. I plan on starting the whole thing off with a trip to the ice show in December, then get my wheelhouse up to Red lake, fish Chequamegon Bay in Jan., Gogebic in March for some "teeter pigs", maybe some Wis. lakes. Of course I have a few local spots I want to hit. Wish me luck, I just have to stay around 20-30 away from other humans so I don't get sick again this year. laugh

Well still haven't taken the Yetti to Red yet, again things keep happening this year. With the ice conditions being iffy I have held off from putting it on a lake. Between the bitter cold and husbands doctors appointments my fishing has once again been stifled. Then a very dear friend and neighbor had a heart attack, so plans are to try and get it on a small local lake and let him fish out of it. I am still planning a trip to Mille Lacs and another to Red Lake but then we hope to put it back on his lake. I have also planned a trip to the Willow Flowage in Feb. I need to catch some fish so I can post some pictures.