• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waterfowl Photos

Old mama dog curls up in the corner of the bed and acts like she is sound asleep when we leave for the blind. Odd how her ears perk and the eyebrows raise if I reach for the treat jar. Must be dreaming? She is pictured in the nodak reports thread to disspell that conspiracy theory. No need to duplicate it here.

full-721-50413-ducks.jpg

The old black war horse on the left will not be denied. Wasn't thinking he'd even be around this fall, but he retrieved 9 of the birds yesterday. He even gets an idea that I'm heading out hunting, he thinks he's two again... .

Seen quiet a few nice flocks of divers this morning, had a flock of 30/40 Redheads come in shot 2 Drakes Cooper picked up the first one and sent him on the second one and when he got within 10 yards it dove and never came up again, he spent 10 minutes out there treading water, never came up again... Hate it when I have to call a dog in without a bird so I tossed him the first bird to retrieve when he wasn't looking.

get-attachment15_zpsdb6fac5e.jpg

IMG_0173copy_zps658e4fef.jpg