• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

That is complete talk bigdave. You have reached a new level of reaching and its quite comical.

Ponder may have led people to think he could be serviceable but no one with any sense would say qb was a position we didn't have to look at as a position of need.

And never in Ponder's rookie year was he even CLOSE to being in the conversation of R.O.Y. Not saying Teddy is worthy of ROY, but he at least IS in some conversations.

The eye test shows a lot more promise between Teddy and Ponder, and even Junkson. Teddy has poise and confidence under center. Something Ponder and Junkson both laked severly. Both those bums ALWAYS looked like a deer in headlights. Whether or not Teddy's poise and confidence amount to being successful is a few years from being known, but with less than 1 full year under his belt he shows leaps and bounds more potential than our last 2 attempts at QBs.

Sure has made a much better impression than you're man-love Johnny "The endless party Nobody"!

Im just curious if anyone who thought that jm was a can't miss type player is still thinking that and if so what is your basis? Still think it's too early to call jm a bust but hard to think anyone at this point still regards him as a "can't miss".

Outlier, lightning in a bottle, etc...that's the hope that MN Sports Fan pin on their chances year after year because they think they're special and listen to people like Paul Allen who sell said hope in mass quantities.

Someday they'll figure it out....someday.

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”

Hopefully for Vikings' fans Zimmer will realize that the league isn't going to change and will adjust the sails from the 'run and stop the run' failed mentality that the Vikings have clung to for much too long and get a viable QB who can compete with the rest of the division...and the rest of the league.

Enter Johnny Football.

Not to mention this beauty. smile

Hey, I thought Bortles was the pick but he was gone.

LOL.

What a bunch of derps.

I believe the correct term, Canon Guy, for the game you guys are playing is "king me".

Lolololol

I'm not sure oblivious accurately describes what we are witnessing here.

Lolololol

Hey, what's that Limitout doing in your soup?

The backstroke. laughlaugh

Talk about a derp.

At least Big Dave dances with the girl he brings no matter what "she" turns out to be.

Keep talking about me and I'll have to start a thread about myself in silly town. wink