• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

VOTE NOW for the "Ice Fishing Car"!!!

Question

Hey all,
A new member named "Budster" wrote this...
I think we should all get behind this and show em the power of FISHINGMN!!!

Hello all !
I'm new here. This looks like a very good site and I look forward to participating in your forums. I am a member of another outdoor site and we have a thread going on our icefishing forum and I thought you here might be interested also.
Discovery Channel has a show called "Monster Garage" where they take normal everyday vehicles and do some STRANGE things with them. I've only seen it a few times but it is pretty entertaining. Right now they have a poll going to see what their next project will be. One of the selections is an "Icefishing Car". It sounds pretty cool. Right now it's WAY behind the other two choices so we need your help. PLEASE vote ! Here is the address for the voting :

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/poll/poll.html

You are allowed to vote more than once but NO MORE than once every 12 hours. It's going to take a miracle but we have until the 24th of Feb. to make it happen.

Let's band together and get it done.

Thanks for your help !

2 answers to this question

Got my vote in. Will put one in everyday.

I think it should be a ICE FISHING TRUCK though.

With hyd auger,and a fish house shelter that automatically surrounds the truck.
That would be cool,well warm?????