• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Permit To Purchase?

It's unfortunate there are so many NAIVE and IGNORANT people in this country that require the rest of us to go through these gymnastics...

Yes this is true!

Sorry LMIT, I reread and saw where it was and I was just saying that if one had PTC none of this would be a problem in the first place.

Not trying to change anything and I will not worry as I have my carry permit and will let others worry about it, and I will exercise my right as a permit holder when I deem necessary.

Carry on!! Pun intended! grin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing this one back up...

Carry permit here as well.

Hey, you never know when you might want to take your pistol out and target shoot in the woods if you're not flushing any grouse.

Carry it on you in the woods/fields/streams/lakes whatever... while hunting (not bow hunting) and don't worry about it.

Wow this thread went off course, it went from a permit to purchase conversation to arguing about conceal to carry lol.

Besides no one even bothered to ask where I would be hunting, it isn't in MN it is in the Yooper. I seen alot of bear sign on the property and when we were camping we had wolves all around us. If I go deep into them woods up there I'm gonna be packing some heat.

I am also deer hunting in the Upper Peninsula during the firearms season. I was informed that I needed a Concealed Carry Permit to use a pistol. Are you saying that a Permit to Purchase is also acceptable?