• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail cam Pic's or Video

Here are a few of mine from this season.

After placing my stand I heard something scratching in the tree.  Turned out the hole was at the same height as my head, and as dark neared there were two in there.  I think they were flying squirrels.  

IMG_2985.jpg

Hunting a river crossing from the ground.

IMG_2970.jpg

Nice view of the cattails. 

IMG_2956.jpg

A low hung stand...

IMG_2963.jpg

Multiple trails converge here. 

IMG_2977.jpg

Another river crossing.  

IMG_2944.jpg

Figured I would start the 2017 season off.  I pulled 3 cards this weekend to confirm my problem cameras were working with the new SD cards, they are!  Here is one of the better deer from a new property I will be hunting in the fall, but obviously its still pretty early to know exactly what he will turn into.  I know of a few other good ones that made it through winter.  Hopefully I can track them down over the next few months.  Stay tuned!

MFDC4878.JPG

The views are tough to beat when sitting on the river bluffs!  I have already decided if I get one, and it heads over that edge, I will be canoeing in to get it out.  That's a huge bonus to this spot.  I hunt some nasty valleys that don't have that option, and I dread the day one goes down hill and I have to use my winch to get one out. 

I'll remember to blur the background next time Wanderer!;)

I had a tree go down so I made a bowl in it and poured in mixing salt. I've had 3 deer hitting it several times a day and just recently got 2 more interested. I've had the camera out in the same spot for over a month and in the last 6 days it has had to most activity.

MFDC0618.JPG

MFDC0672.JPG

MFDC0695.JPG