• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Deer-Elk-Moose Pics or Video

Been after this brute for two years. What do you think he would score? This was the last photo that we have of him on camera, but he showed up again late September. Have seen him in a CRP section for the past 2 weeks. He will most likely be kicked out of there this wkend with pheasant opener.

full-30864-37690-pict0259.jpg

Here are a couple pics of him last year. Sorry for the qaulity, they were texted to me by my buddy. Still has the split brows, one less tine on his left side. But his right side mass has really caught up to his left.

full-30864-37691-100media36imag0056.jpg

full-30864-37692-cid_img951201.jpg

Wish we had a picture of him this year with out his velvet.

This was my first thought. He appears to be a 14. I have one that has 14 as well, but many are a lot shorter & grossed 154.5. He's really heavy though, but it looks to me like this one is too. I'd say he's over 170 most likely.

[img:center]PICT2468.jpg

[img:left]http://PICT2322.jpg

Same deer. I think I have 9 different bucks ranging from a couple spikes, a fork or two, a couple 6's, a 7, and I think 3 eight pointers. None too big. This 8 was my biggest. Lots of Doe,fawn,Bear, Porcupine, fox and squirrels. I guess they all love the Lucky Buck. check out that pit where he's standing. They've eaten about a 18 inch hole in the ground there that's about 6-8 feet in diameter. Been running that mineral spot for just over 2 years. Have deer highways leading up to it from 3 different directions. Stand is off to the left up the ravine about 40 yds or so.

Got picks of these two fighting/sparing in late September. I think its a smaller 8 and a 6. Maybe a bit of rattling will work come opener I'm thinking... Seem to have multiple (9 or so) bucks in this Oak ridge area. I'm expecting to see some action in a couple weeks. Not too many pictures of big ones / shooters, but with the activity I expect - calling, rattling, along with some Golden estrus, a few mock scrapes, and some Deer Dander - should bring a brute through.

[img:left]PICT2630.jpg

Then later that same day / night there is three hangin out together. I guess the bachelor group was just getting ready to break up.

[img:left]PICT2644.jpg

Then... the next morning; Momma bear and her cubs come to check out the Lucky Buck site. lol. Got multiple photos each day from July 13th up to Oct 5th.

[img:left]PICT2651.jpg

We put in some buck urine under a licking branch and rip up the ground. On some of or other ones we have put a dripper. However this area always has scrapes so they seem to migrate to a mock one real quick. They always turn them into a active scrape that they use till mid December.

Sounds and looks like you have a great spot there muskieAD. I too made a few mock scrapes in an area where I saw some real ones last year. I (while wearing scent treated surgical gloves) put out two Magnum drippers with Activescrape, zip tied in place some nice licking branches and tore up the ground a little in a 1foot by 2foot oval, (scent treated rubber boots of course) and made a 3rd with Codeblue time release. The thing is, I made these on Oct.5th (which I felt was too early)- but at the same time, it was something that had to be done as I live 4.5 hours away and didn't want to make another trip. Wonder if it really matters if the scrapes were a tad early...? I do have a camera on a scrape up there but won't see the results till the afternoon of Nov.8th.